FORUM USE AND ROWING SESSIONS

Bosham Rowing
Administrator
Dear Rowers!

Using a nabble forum has proved a very effective way of managing boat bookings and admin required for rowing, other local clubs have been using it for a number of years. It's also great for keeping people up to date and saves 100 Whatsapp messages each weekend organising rows!

The method is simple, either propose a row on here/post for crew.  Alternatively we'll start a thread for certain sessions.  Simply respond to the message and when the boat is full we'll take that crew.  If there are extras then we can simply start another thread for another row.

Hopefully this forum will also allow a few different groups who are using the boat to come together and row together sometimes.  It also provides a very good record for use of the boat ready for when we apply for a grant to support another boat!

Thanks!

George

Re: FORUM USE AND ROWING SESSIONS

Bosham Rowing
Administrator
You can also subscribe to receive new threads or new messages in threads by altering your subscription settings - very useful if you'd like get an email prior to a weekend's rowing to login and book a slot!

Re: FORUM USE AND ROWING SESSIONS

George
If you're looking to organise a row please put the time and date in the title and then what you're looking to row in the first post of the thread - i.e. beginner, hard row, easy row etc.

As the weather improves over the next few weeks we should be able to get a few 'standing' sessions that people can join in on......